We offer engaging eBooks and printed books for home reading. Semi-decodable versions of each title feature many CVC and VC words. An ‘Up for a Challenge’ version of the same titles will be released to enable children to challenge themselves with more complex vocabulary and sentence structure within the same narrative stories. Phonics skills are scaffolded in this way.
Big Books are ideal classroom instruction and focused learning.
Keep up to date with our offers!
Why our books?
- Link well to spelling investigations (first set features short vowels)
- Have decodable and semi-decodable words for beginning readers
- Are used as part of a planned phonics program for all early years students catering for all young readers, EAL and literacy intervention
- Come in three formats: Big Book, Home Reading Book and eBook
- Have a specific focus on sounds, with highlighted letters
- Engage using the ‘graphic novel’ and ‘chapter book’ structures
- Feature spaced layouts to focus students on text, illustrations and direct speech
- Are supported by vocabulary lists and activities
- Can be bought individually or as part of a set (school discounts apply)
- Include complimentary teacher resources when sets are purchased. These reflect AUSVELS standards (Foundation/Level 1)
Reading Intervention Teacher, Melbourne, Australia
Photographer at Merry Images, Melbourne, Australia
Teacher and Mother of four, Melbourne, Australia